Ready to Buy?
+ Free Shipping
1-2 Business Days
Alera Epoch Series Mesh Mid Back Chair
Swivel-Tilt, Multifunctional, Black
Item #: ALEEP42ME10B
FREE Shipping on this item
Epoch Series Mesh Mid-Back Swivel/Tilt Multifunction Chair with a mesh covered curved back for added support.
- Aesthetically designed for contemporary appeal.
- Mesh-covered curved back for added support.
- Five-star base with casters.
- Casters supplied with the chairs are not suitable for all floor types.
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment.
- Supports up to 225 lbs.
- Back Height Adjustment: Simple lift motion positions lumbar support within a fixed range to alleviate back stress.
- 360 Degree Swivel: Chair rotates a full 360 degrees in either direction for ease of motion.
- Tilt: Pivot point located directly above center of chair base.
- Tilt Tension: Controls rate and ease with which chair reclines to different weight and strengths of users.
- Tilt Lock: Locks out tilt function when chair is in upright position.
- Variable Synchro-Tilt: Back reclines at a 2-to-1 ratio to the seat. Chair can tilt freely, or lock in five positions.
- Integral Lumbar Support: Easily adjusts to enhance comfort.
- Seat: 19"W x 18-1/4"D
- Back: 18-1/2"W x 24"H
- Seat Height Range: 19" to 24"
- Overall Height: 39-1/2" to 44-3/4"
Some Assembly Required
General Office & Task
Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment:
Back Height Adjustment:
Tilt Tension/Tilt Lock:
Height Adjustable, Width Adjustable
Distance Between Arms:
Arm Height From Seat:
6 1/2" to 9"
Overall Width Maximum:
Overall Depth Maximum:
Overall Height Minimum:
Overall Height Maximum:
Seat Width Maximum:
Seat Depth Maximum:
Seat Height Minimum:
Seat Height Maximum:
Back Width Maximum:
Back Height Maximum:
Five hooded casters.
Supports up to 250 lbs.
Alera Epoch Series
Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types.
This product is not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review!