Ready to Buy?
+ Free Shipping
Save 6% Click Here
3-7 Business Days
HON Solutions Seating High-Back Chair
Center-Tilt, Fixed Arms, Blue Fabric, Black Frame
Item #: HON4001AB90T
FREE Shipping on this item
Description: Designed with the flexibility to move with you and support your movements with minimal manual adjustments, our versatile work chairs can stand up to whatever work you do. Our designs reflect an appreciation for peoples' differences, and recognize that everyone wants an adaptable, comfortable chair that lasts.
- Cushion design provides lumbar support and helps eliminate fatigue.
- Fully upholstered outer back.
- Matching dual-wheel, hooded casters create a continuity of look as well as ease of movement.
- Five star base for stability.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA performance standards.
- Covered by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment: Regulates height of chair relative to floor.
- 360-Degree Swivel: Standard on nearly every executive and task chair.
- Tilt: Pivot point located directly above center of chair base.
- Tilt Tension: Controls rate and ease of recline.
- Tilt Lock: Locks out tilt function when chair is in upright position.
- Maximum: 27"D x 26"W x 39-3/4"H
- Seat: 20"W x 18"D
- Back: 20-1/2"W x 19"H
- Seat to Floor: 16-3/4" to 21-3/4"
- Between Arms: 20-1/4"
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold: Certifies additional conformance with California 01350 Special Environmental Requirements and Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS).
General Office & Task
Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment:
Tilt Tension/Tilt Lock:
Distance Between Arms:
Arm Height From Seat:
Overall Width Maximum:
Overall Depth Maximum:
Overall Height Minimum:
Overall Height Maximum:
Seat Width Maximum:
Seat Depth Maximum:
Seat Height Minimum:
Seat Height Maximum:
Back Width Maximum:
Back Height Maximum:
Supports up to 250 lbs.
HON Solutions 4000 Series
Level 2 Certified, Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards, SCS Indoor Advantage Certified, SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certified
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types. The manufacturer calculates the total recycled content by adding half of the pre-consumer recycled content to the post-consumer recycled content.
This product is not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review!