Ready to Buy?
+ Free Shipping
3-7 Business Days
HON Volt Task Chair
Synchro-Tilt, Black SofThread Leather, Black Frame
Item #: HON5703SB11T
FREE Shipping on this item
Description: Comfort, function and great style at an affordable price. Volt feels better, works harder and looks sharper than other chairs in its class. Generous proportions comfortably support workers of all sizes up to 250 lbs. Easy-to-use controls allow a custom sit for every individual, boosting productivity.
- Wide seat and contoured back provides all-day comfort allowing greater productivity.
- Stylish molded "V" back and seat collar.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA performance standards.
- Covered by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment: Raises and lowers the chair adjusting individual height for the best relationship to the worksurface.
- 360-Degree Swivel
- Dual-Action Synchro-Tilt: Allows the seat and back to recline at different rates facilitating leg circulation and improved ergonomic posture.
- Tilt Tension: Adjusts the amount of resistance felt when reclining to accommodate individual weight and workstyles.
- Tilt Lock: Locks the chair in an upright position for constant back support when not reclining.
- Maximum: 25-3/4"D x 19-1/4"W x 40"H
- Seat: 18-1/2"W x 18-3/4"D
- Back: 17-1/4"W x 18-3/4"H
- Seat to Floor: 18" to 22-1/4"
General Office & Task
Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment:
Tilt Tension/Tilt Lock:
Overall Width Maximum:
Overall Depth Maximum:
Overall Height Minimum:
Overall Height Maximum:
Seat Width Maximum:
Seat Depth Maximum:
Seat Height Minimum:
Seat Height Maximum:
Back Width Maximum:
Back Height Maximum:
Supports up to 250 lbs.
HON Volt Series
For Use With:
HON Optional Height-Adjustable T-Arms
Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA performance standards
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types.
This product is not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review!