Ready to Buy?
+ Free Shipping
Save 6% Click Here
3-7 Business Days
HON Nucleus Task Chair
Black ilira-Stretch Back, Synchro-Tilt, Seat Glide, Adjustable Arms, Centurion Cerulean Blue Fabric, Black Frame
Item #: HONN103CU90
FREE Shipping on this item
Description: Nucleus seating from HON delivers comfort from the inside out. The lean, sculptural seat conforms to everyone's unique support needs. The back flexes with the spine. Nucleus adapts to fit legs, shoulders and weight using easy-to-reach controls. The responsive synchro-tilt mechanism keeps the seat level and the chair stable as the back reclines, and locks in four positions.
- One of the most attractive and comfortable chairs available on the market, at any price
- 100% polyester fabric features Nano-Tex soil and stain repellant technology; color is Cerulean
- Back is breathable ilira-stretch knit in Black; upholstered seat features NRAM stretch material with over-molded foam for exceptional comfort
- Innovative seat construction consists of resilient NRAM material, stretched over an outer steel frame and over-molded with foam for unmatched comfort
- The expressive visual design is rooted in advanced ergonomic science
- Back is made from ilira stretch M4 knit fabric that cradles spine
- Synchro-tilt mechanism reclines the back at a higher ratio than the seat for proper back alignment
- Seat glide adjustment moves the seat cushion forward or back to adapt to upper leg length
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Multi-position tilt lock secures the chair at one of several preset reclining angles
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Innovative materials and processes that advance the science of office chair design
- Created for HON by Marcus Koepke one of North America's leading furniture designers
- Warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Dimensions: 28-3/4"W x 25-3/4"D x 45-1/2"H
- Back Height Maximum from Floor: 44-3/4"
- Back Height Maximum from Seat: 25-1/4"
- Back Height Minimum from Floor: 41-3/4"
- Back Height From Seat: 25-1/4"
- Back Width: 19-1/4"
- Base Diameter: 0"
- Arm Adjustment Height: 10-7/8"
- Arm Adjustment Width: 20"
Executive & Management, General Office & Task
Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment:
Seat Glide Mechanism:
Tilt Tension/Tilt Lock:
Height Adjustable, Width Adjustable
Distance Between Arms:
17" to 20"
Arm Height From Seat:
6 7/8" to 10 7/8"
Overall Width Maximum:
Overall Depth Maximum:
Overall Height Minimum:
Overall Height Maximum:
Seat Width Maximum:
Seat Depth Minimum:
Seat Depth Maximum:
Seat Height Minimum:
Seat Height Maximum:
Back Width Maximum:
Back Height Maximum:
Injection Molded Plastic
Five 1 1/2" dual-wheel casters.
Supports up to 300 lbs.
HON Nucleus Series
Level 2 Certified, Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards and ISTA Performance Standards, SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certified
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types. The manufacturer calculates the total recycled content by adding half of the pre-consumer recycled content to the post-consumer recycled content.
This product is not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review!