Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
Lacis Kliot Tapestry Loom 20" Hard Wood
Item #: NOM070233
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- Kliot: Tapestry Table Loom.
- Made of solid oak yet still lightweight; this weaving loom is easily assembled and disassembled without tools and sturdy enough for everything from lace to rugs and fine threads to heavy cords.
- The loom features a novel shed changing device which automatically changes the position of warp threads; an integral warping frame for the preparation of the warp; and a tension control system for easy adjustment of warp tension.
- Weave pieces up to 20 inches wide and 60 inches long using the standard warping procedure; longer pieces can be working using advanced techniques.
- This package contains one unassembled loom; pieces included are: two 30 inch side frames with pegs; two 24 inch back/front frame bars; two long large heddle rods; two short warp rods; four wood knobs for securing frame; two hexagonal heddle rod supports; two notched leg bars; four size 64 elastics; assembly instructions; and usage instructions.