Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
Interweave Press Krause
The Colette Sewing Handbook
Item #: NOM160681
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- F&W PUBLICATIONS-The Colette Sewing Handbook.
- This book brings you Five Fundamentals for a great sewing experience: a thoughtful plan; a precise pattern; a fantastic fit; a beautiful fabric; and a fine finish.
- Included are five garment patterns that incorporate these ideas and allow you to develop your skills while sewing a lovely wardrobe.
- There are three dresses; one skirt; and one blouse all with full size patterns in sizes 0-18.
- There are also plenty of general sewing tips and information designed to give you all the sewing knowledge you need to become a modern seamstress.
- Author: Sarai Mitnick.
- Hardcover; spiral-bound; 176 pages.
Looking for more items of this kind?