Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
Sterling Publishing Lark Books
Fleece Hat Friends
Item #: NOM161212
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- Lark Books: Fleece Hat Friends.
- Fleece is soft; warm; easy to wash; comfortable to wear; and it doesn't ravel.
- Whether you're already a fan of fleece and buy it off the bolt; or a first-timer with just a few pre-cut fleece sheets in your stash; Mary Rasch will show you how to make adorable animal hats in no time.
- The basic templates provided will get you started on these easy hats.
- Then the additional templates for every hat help you add tons of personality to each design...
- from a floppy-eared rabbit and a lion with a regal mane to a spiky (but friendly) dinosaur and a fish with fins.
- A few hats even have little creatures perched right on top!
- With all the variety; you're sure to find a hat for almost every season and occasion.
- These are some cute critters!
- Author: Mary Rasch.
- Softcover; 132 pages.
- Published 2012.
Looking for more items of this kind?