Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
Random House Books
Kumihimo Wire Jewelry
Item #: NOM161245
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- RANDOM HOUSE BOOKS-Potter Craft: Kumihimo Wire Jewelry.
- In ancient Japan beautiful yet functional cords made with the traditional braiding art of kumihimo adorned everything from kimonos to samurai armor to prayer scrolls.
- In this book; innovative jewelry artist Giovanna Imperia offers a fresh twist on this time-honored technique adapting it to create stunning wire jewelry.
- In addition to a concise history of kumihimo and an overview of its essential materials; tools; and techniques; readers will learn the basics of this braiding method plus how to create 20 striking projects-- stylish bracelets; rings; earrings; and necklaces--all supported with detailed step-by-step instructions and illustrations.
- This comprehensive book will inspire jewelry makers; beaders; and wireworkers at all skill levels to take their craft in a vibrant new direction.
- Author: Giovanna Imperia.
- Softcover; 144 pages.
- Published 2011.
Looking for more items of this kind?