Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
Beginner's Book Of Modular Origami
Item #: NOM161366
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- DOVER PUBLICATIONS-Beginner's Book of Modular Origami Polyhedra.
- Whether or not you're familiar with traditional origami models; you're sure to be captivated by the fun and fascination of creating abstract geometric forms.
- This book by an expert paperfolder offers a clear; concise introduction to the special techniques for making beautiful; complex polyhedral models.
- These seventeen projects are based on the classic Platonic solids-- the tetrahedron; hexahedron; octahedron; dodecahedron; and icosahedron; .
- Folders at every level of experience--from absolute beginners to old hands--will appreciate the step-by-step diagrams and their detailed views of the models' assembly.
- Additional helpful features include photos of the complete models; backgrounds on the Platonic solids; and references.
- Authors: Rona Gurkewitz and Bennett Arnstein.
- Softcover; 60 pages.
- Published 2008.