Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
Design Originals Making Jewelry
With A French Knitter
Item #: NOM161402
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- Making Jewelry With A French Knitter.
- Using a variety of materials and a French knitter tool; you will learn to create simple yet elegant jewelry and accessories.
- The tool allows you to make jewelry in a variety of thicknesses and add complexity to your pieces.
- Complete instructions and some history about the tool are included to help get you started in making nine great projects in easy-to-follow simple steps.
- Different materials including yarn; nylon; embroidery thread; and wire can be used; as well as an assortment of beads.
- This technique is fun for crafters of all ages!
- Author: Carol Porter.
- Softcover; 19 pages.
- Published 2012.
Looking for more items of this kind?