Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
Chronicle Books Laurence King Publishing Books
Item #: NOM162297
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- Feminine Wardrobe.
- This book shows you how to sew your own wardrobe of flattering and comfortable skirts; dresses and tops.
- The designs feature wonderful; exaggerated bows and elegant frills to give you a beautifully feminine look.
- The 21 designs are based on seven simple shapes and a minimum of pattern pieces.
- They use straightforward sewing techniques; so you can make any of the garments with ease.
- Comprehensive; easy-to-follow instructions; with step-by-step diagrams; are included; together with a full-scale paper pattern in four dress sizes; so you can cut out your own pattern pieces.
- Bring a touch of beautiful Japanese style to your wardrobe with these easy to make designs.
- Author: Jinko Matsumoto.
- Softcover; 71 pages.
- Published 2013.
Looking for more items of this kind?