Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
Random House Books
Item #: NOM162324
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- Extreme Cakeovers.
- Wanted: must love candy; cookies; frosting and fun.
- No experience required.
- Make over any purchased sheet cake or frozen pound cake into a stunning creation that looks like it came from a fancy bakery-no special skills or equipment necessary!
- Even if you've never tried to decorate a cake before with a good supply of candies and other store-bought treats and the detailed instructions in Extreme Cakeovers; you'll be able to accomplish forty unique designs.
- You can: fashion robot hands from chocolate-covered doughnuts; make fruit roll-ups blossom into a bouquet of red roses; roll Rice Krispies Treats and Swedish Fish into realistic sushi; string a pretty strand of gumball pearls and create a train smokestack from an ice cream cone and marshmallow.
- Authors: Rick and Sasha Reichart.
- Softcover; 208 pages.
- Published 2013.