Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
Sterling Publishing Batsford Books
New Ideas In Fusing Fabric
Item #: NOM162585
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- New Ideas In Fusing Fabrics.
- Creative cutting bonding and mark-making with the soldering iron.
- Take a fresh look at the creative possibilities of the soldering iron-the tool that revolutionized textile art.
- Inspired by traditional embroidery and sewing techniques; Margaret Beal experiments with a variety of synthetic fabrics-including Evalon; Lutradur and polymetallics-to develop new surface textures and three-dimensional pieces.
- Along with detailed instructions; Beal presents a beautiful display of today's most exciting textile work.
- Author: Margaret Beal.
- Hardcover; 128 pages.
- Published 2013.
Looking for more items of this kind?