Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
C&T Publishing Visual Guide To Working In A Series
Item #: NOM162675
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- Visual Guide To Working In A Series.
- This inspiring guide is for quilt artists who have mastered the basics and want to explore deeper levels of creativity and skill.
- Learn how making a series of quilts can help you generate more ideas; find new subtleties in favorite subjects and build a body of work for shows.
- Packed with hands-on lessons and examples; this book will transform your work and enlarge your creative vision forever.
- This book contains a gallery of over 200 art quilts.
- Author: Elizabeth Barton.
- Softcover; 112 pages.
- Published Year: 2013.
- ISBN 978-1-60705-661-4.
Looking for more items of this kind?