Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
Random House Books
Item #: NOM162741
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- RANDOM HOUSE BOOKS-Cozy Vogue Knitting.
- This best of volume celebrates the thirtieth anniversary of Vogue Knitting and is a must-have for knitters at all levels.
- Whether you are a young or an old knitter; a novice or an expert; one thing remains true: Vogue Knitting magazine is the bible for innovative and inspiring knitted garment.
- In past decades; the handcrafted revolution has converted lovers of fashion and young people alike into obsessive knitters.
- This volume features the most sought-after patterns of Vogue Knitting from its launch in 1982 to the present.
- Reproducing more than eighty full-color patterns by many renowned designers and various legends from the knitting community.
- This book will remain a timeless and essential book for knitters of all levels and styles.
- Hardcover; 288 pages.
- Published Year: 2013.
- ISBN 978-0-8478-3680-2.
Looking for more items of this kind?