Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
Taunton Press Guild of Master Craftsman Books
Item #: NOM162776
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- Guild Of Master Craftsman Books: X-Stitch.
- Cross stitch; one of the oldest forms of embroidery; is captivating today's crafters with its simplicity; charm and exquisite designs.
- Complete nineteen incredible; easy-to-make and gorgeous to look at cross stitch projects.
- Varying in difficulty; and designed to appeal to both female and male stitchers; these projects offer a cool; modern take on a traditional art form.
- This book contains five chapters ( chapter one is to help get you started; chapter two includes over 100 cross stitch charts; chapter three includes seven projects; chapter four includes seven projects and chapter five includes six projects).
- Author: Sarah Fordham.
- Softcover 156 pages.
- Published Date: 2013.
- ISBN 978-1-86108-906-9.