Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
C&T Publishing Quilter's Handy Guide
Item #: NOM162827
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- Quilter's Handy Guide.
- This handy; take-anywhere guide from quilting teacher Dawn Cameron-Dick answers all your questions on quilting fundamentals in an easy-to-read format.
- The compact guide is small enough to tuck into your purse and lies flat for easy reference.
- This book contains useful quilting facts; tips and rules of thumb.
- Learn everything you need to know about needles; thread; batting; fabric; tools and techniques.
- Author: Dawn Cameron-Dick.
- Spiral bound; 128 pages.
- Published Year: 2013.
- ISBN: 978-1-60705-769-7.
Looking for more items of this kind?