Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
Macmillan Publishers St. Martin's Books
Loom Knitting Afghans
Item #: NOM162964
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- Martin's Books: Loom Knitting Afghans.
- Loom knitting is back with a new book containing patterns for afghans, blankets and throws to decorate any room in your house.
- Whether you are new to loom knitting or a serial afghan knitter looking for some exciting projects, this book has it all from blankets with chevrons to easy patchwork throws.
- This book contains twenty simple and snuggly no-needle designs for loom knitters.
- Projects are arranged from beginner to advanced.
- Author: Isela Phelps.
- Softcover; 144 pages.
- Published Year: 2014.
- ISBN 978-1- 250-04984-1.
Looking for more items of this kind?