Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
Abrams Publishing Stewart Tabori & Chang Books
Up, Down All Around Stitch Dictionary
Item #: NOM162992
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- Stewart Tabori & Chang Books: Up, Down All Around Stitch Dictionary.
- Stitch dictionaries are a knitter's best friend- until he or she wants to use a pattern in a piece that is worked in the round or from the top down.
- Then it requires the sometimes dreaded calculations to re-chart.
- And although most patterns can be converted, it takes time, and can be challenging-all the while taking the fun out of knitting.
- Now a stitch dictionary to include patterns for knitting in every direction, knitters can spend more time doing what they love!
- This book contains over 150 patterns.
- Author: Wendy Bernard.
- Hardcover; 288 pages.
- Published year: 2014.
- ISBN 978-1-61769-099-0.
Looking for more items of this kind?