Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
Hot Off The Press Hot Off The Press
Item #: NOM284032
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- Beading 101.
- Take the mystery out of beading!
- Beading 101 is the ultimate resource for beaders of all skill levels containing 40 pages of basic and hard-to-find beading information.
- You will learn about bead types and styles beading tools (the Must- Haves and the nice-to-haves) stringing materials findings and more.
- This book will show how to use a bead board to plan your piece and how to crimp the ends for a perfect finish.
- You will discover fundamental techniques from creating patterns and shapes to making multi-strand pieces dangles and wrapped loops plus using spacers bead caps and jump rings.
- Contains 87 examples of necklaces chokers earrings bracelets and watches.
- 40 pages.
Looking for more items of this kind?