Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
XRX Publishing XRX Books
Book 1: The Knit Stitch
Item #: NOM299360
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- XRX BOOKS-The Knitting Experience: Book 1-The Knit Stitch.
- The Knitting Revolution? What is revolutionary about knitting today is who is knitting what they are knitting and most of all why they are knitting.
- What better time for a fresh approach to the learn-to-knit book? The Knitting Revolution focuses on the knit stitch with introductory chapters.
- This primer is the closest thing between 2 covers to a knitting coach.
- Hundreds of clear step-by-step photographs take you through each skill.
- Loads of tips and special attention to details ensure that absolute beginners can complete any of the more than thirty projects successfully.
- Like knitting today this book is personal passionate powerful-exactly what the new knitter is looking for and irresistible to the already-converted.
- Author: Sally Melville.
- Softcover: 162 pages.
Looking for more items of this kind?