Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
Search Press Books
Beginner's Guide To Bobbin Lace
Item #: NOM413099
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- Beginner's Guide To Bobbin Lace.
- This is a clearly illustrated step-by-step guide to all the stitches and techniques needed to create beautiful bobbin lace.
- Book includes prickings and easy-to-follow photographs showing how to use them and full instructions for a selection of colorful Torchon lace projects using a variety of yarns: a bag; purse; scarf; bookmarks and more.
- This book features more than eight patterns that can be used over and over again alone or combine them to create hundreds of gorgeous bobbin lace projects.
- Authors: Gilian Dye & Adrienne Thunder.
- Softcover: 80 pages.
Looking for more items of this kind?