Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
Ryland Peters & Small Cico Books
Making Children's Clothes
Item #: NOM420111
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- Cico Books: Making Children's Clothes.
- Using just a few simple sewing techniques discover the easy way to create fun and stylish outfits for young children (0-5 years).
- By combining a few easy-to-learn stitches with great fabrics and trims expert seamstress Emma Hardy explains how to make beautiful yet practical clothes for your children.
- This book is perfect for the first-time expectant mother with its stylish step-by-step sewing projects.
- Booties; bibs; hats; dresses; PJs; shirts and much more!
- This book also includes full sized patterns for applique as well as clothing.
- Author: Emma Hardy.
- Softcover: 112 pages.
Looking for more items of this kind?