Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
Leisure Arts Encyclopedia Of Sewing
Item #: NOM429001
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- Encyclopedia of Sewing.
- Donna Kooler's Encyclopedia of Sewing is a must for everyone who sews; no matter what your skill level.
- In the elegant style of Kooler Design Studio's previous encyclopedias; these 240 pages are wonderfully filled with the history of sewing; basic techniques; custom details; quilting; home decor; and embellishments.
- Also included are garment techniques with small- scale practice patterns; and 12 projects by top designers; with something for every skill level.
- Projects include a retro apron; mixed media purse; simple skirt; embroidered quilt; and casual jacket; among others.
- Beautiful photography and easy-to-follow techniques make this a required addition to any sewing library.
Looking for more items of this kind?