Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
Workman Publishing Around The Corner Crochet Borders
Item #: NOM430215
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- WORKMAN PUBLISHING-Storey Publishing: Around The Corner Crochet Borders.
- When it comes time to put the finishing touches on the edges of a fiber project a crochet border is the perfect solution.
- Edgings are essential adornments to the most popular knit and crochet pieces.
- But borders can do so much more; they give handmade goods a delightful finishing touch; serve as focal points; tidy uneven edges; and add handcrafted flair to store-bought apparel.
- This book features a collection of 150 colorful crochet frames; each with detailed instructions for working around a corner; and charts.
- Author: Edie Eckman.
- Softcover: 316 pages.
Looking for more items of this kind?