Ready to Buy?
5-10 Business Days
Workman Publishing Storey Publishing
Item #: NOM449109
FREE Shipping on this item with any order over $49
- STOREY PUBLISHING-Sewing School.
- Kids everywhere are showing off their stitching skills as they learn to sew their very own things with needle and thread.
- This book is a great introduction into the basics of sewing and most of the projects don't require a sewing machine.
- With projects designed to be appealing and fun for children; soon your kids will be showing off their handmade treasures for all to see!
- Each of the thirty projects features lots of bright photos; helpful tips; and even complete patterns that will inspire both you and your child to create all kinds of things with a needle and thread.
- Authors: Amie Petronis Plumley and Andria Lisle.
- Hardcover Spiral Bound: 143 pages.
Looking for more items of this kind?