Ready to Buy?
Today's Low Price
1-2 Business Days
Texas Instruments Graphing Calculator
3-1/2"W x 7-1/3"D x 1"H, Black
Item #: TEXTI89TITANIUM
FREE Shipping on this item
Description: Texas Instruments TI-89 titanium programmable graphing calculator.
- Electronically upgradeable graphing calculator allows you to have the most up-to-date functionality and software applications.
- 16 preloaded graphing calculator software applications suitable for college math and engineering coursework.
- Memory management to create folders for specific applications or subjects.
- Icon desktop for easier access to applications and editors.
- Pretty Print shows equations and results with radical notation, stacked fractions and superscript exponents.
- Permitted for use on many state and standardized tests.
- I/O port for communication with other TI products.
Looking for more items of this kind?
Display Characters x Display Lines:
160 x 120
188KB RAM, 2.7MB ROM
Display Characters Height:
+/- Switch Key:
Currency Exchange Function:
Double Zero Key:
Base Number Calculations:
Cash Flow Calculations:
Complex Number Calculations:
Confidence Interval Calculating:
Display Window Resolution:
100 x 160 Pixels
Grand Total Key:
3-D, Differential Equations, Histogram, Parametric, Plot, Zoom
Higher Mathematical Functions:
Calculus, Polynomial Equations
Interest Rate Conversion:
Item Count Function:
Levels of Parentheses:
Logical (Boolean) Operations:
Probability (Random Number):
Subroutines, Within Memory Limits
Square Root Key:
3 3/8 x 7 1/2
3V Lithium, AAA
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
This product is not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review!